Bookkeeping & Payroll Services
WHAT WE DO
We take on accounting work to give business owners more time to do what they want to do.
WHY WE DO IT
We recognize that business owners wear many hats. We want to use our skills to help them stay focused on what really matters to them, so they can succeed in business and in life.
HOW WE DO IT
- By preparing and submitting your COMPLETED Annual Financial Reports to your tax preparer at the beginning of each year with little effort on your part.
- By staffing 2 Experienced Bookkeepers on your account freeing you from repeatedly having to hire, train, manage and lose office employees.
- By Reconciling your Accounts using secure auditing checklists and processes.
- By processing your Payroll and Payroll Tax Payments and Reporting.
- By providing you with your Monthly Profit & Loss Statements so you can see where your business is strong and where timely corrections/adjustments can be made to decrease your expenses, and increase your revenue, cashflow, & grow your bottom line.
A FEW OF THE MANY BENEFITS OF USING A TO Z HELPERS:
- Costs less than having a CPA / Accountant do your bookkeeping
- Have your monthly financial reports within 2 weeks
- Reports ready in January for your CPA/Accountant to do your taxes
- Services & reports tailored to the client’s needs
- 2 levels of security and auditing
- Bookkeeper (daily work)
- Supervisor & Financial Report Reviewer
- Bookkeepers and backup bookkeepers already trained
- No need to spend your time & energy training and managing an employee
- Make your bookkeeping an asset by producing timely financial reports to help you stay on track to attain your goals!
Banking & Financials
- Financial Reports and Presentations
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cashflow, etc.
- Bank, Credit Card, and Loan Statement Reconciliations
- Recording of Deposits, Expenses, Transfers, Journal Entries, etc.
- Active Bank & Credit Card Monitoring
- Aging Accounts -- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Maintenance
- Other Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Year-End Work and Preparation
- CPA Communication
- Third-Party POS Reports
- Active Bill Pay & ACH Maintenance
- Periodic Check Run -- Live checks and Direct Deposit
- Vendor Communications
- Customer Invoicing -- mail-outs and e-mailing
- Credit Card PaymentProcessing
- PayPal/Square/Online Payment Recording
- Cash and Check Deposits
- Customer/Client Communications
- Job Costing for Labor, Materials, and Overhead
FULL-SERVICE PAYROLL & CONTRACT LABOR
- Active employee & contract labor payments - Live Checks & Direct Deposit
- Payroll tax payments & filings
- New Hire Paperwork
- TWC New Hire reporting
- OAG and Other Ordered Employee Garnishments
- W2/W3 and 1099/1096 year-end documents
- Pick-Ups/Drop-Offs/Bank Runs/Mail Runs/Errands
- Mixed Beverage and Sales Tax Filings and Payments
- Prime Costing for Restaurant Inventory
- IOLTA Management
- Non-Profit Assets Management
- Annual Donor Contribution Letters
Please download our Bookkeeping & Payroll Services Flyer for more information
To provide the best onboarding experience for our new bookkeeping and payroll clients, our engagement process follows these steps:
- Initial Contact
- usually via phone or email
- In-Person Goals & Introductory Meeting
- no cost, at location of your choosing
- In-Depth Financial Records Review
- to determine the current state of your bookkeeping records
- to determine information and steps needed to make records accurate and complete
- New Client Onboarding Process
- to gather missing information
- to gain necessary access to raw data
- to organize the accounting structure of the Chart of Accounts, Item Lists, and more
- Catch-Up Phase
- to record financial transactions fully through current time period
- Maintenance Phase
- to maintain ongoing data entry and financials presentations